- Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- International Trade
Subject Matter Details
Policies or Program
- Public consultations on Pre-market Evaluation of Foods with Health Claims under proposed new guidelines for submission and evaluation of health claims
- Environmental Assessment Regulations --Inclusion of Products of Grain Milling in the Domestic Substances List Pursuant to the Canadian Environmental Protection Act (CEPA) 1999
- Implementation of the Ozone Depleting Substances Regulations pursuant to CEPA as they apply to the issuance of permits for the importation and use of methyl bromide, a regulated, ozone-depleting substance
- Mandatory enrichment of wheat flour as per Food and Drug Regulations and the related compliance and enforcement activity of the Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Proposed Amendments to the Food and Drug Regulations -- Health Claims and Compositional Standards as they pertain to whole grains and products of grain milling
- Proposed Amendments to the Occupational Safety and Health Regulations Part I Canada Labour Code
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC)
Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA)
Canadian Grain Commission (CGC)
Canadian Wheat Board (CWB)
Health Canada (HC)
Human Resources and Social Development Canada (HRSDC)
Pest Management Regulatory Agency (PMRA)
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
103 - 408 Queen Street
Ottawa, ON K1R 5A7
Loren Urquhart, Chairman
Parent Company Information
Canadian National Millers Association / Association canadienne des minoteries de farine de blé (CNMA). is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Canadian National Millers Association / Association canadienne des minoteries de farine de blé (CNMA). is not a coalition.
Individual, organization or corporation with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Canadian National Millers Association / Association canadienne des minoteries de farine de blé (CNMA). are not controlled or directed by another individual, organization or corporation with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Canadian National Millers Association / Association canadienne des minoteries de farine de blé (CNMA). does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Public offices held
107 - 408 QUEEN STREET
OTTAWA, ON K1R 5A7
Consultant Firm and Address
Government Policy Research Associates
303-236 Metcalfe Street
OTTAWA, ON K2P 1R3