- International Trade
Subject Matter Details
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution
- Amendments to the Canada Transportation Act pursuant to the CTA Review Panel Report and related amendments to the mandate of the Canada Transportation Agency.
- Modernization and proposed amendments to the Food and Drugs Act and Regulations.
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution, Regulation
- Adoption of maximum limits for mycotoxins in cereal grains and processed grain-based foods in either the Food and Drug Regulations and/or the Canada Grain Regulations and related guidelines.
Policies or Program
- Allocation of additional human and financial resources to new and ongoing mycotoxin research in AAFC Research Branch and the Canadian Grain Commission Grain Research Laboratory.
- Development and implementation of food inspection and facility licensing regulations pursuant to Safe Foods for Canadians Act.
- Government of Canada regulatory response to implementation of the U.S. Food Safety Modernization Act.
- Mandatory enrichment of wheat flour as per Food and Drug Regulations and the related compliance and enforcement activity of the Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Proposed Amendments to the Food and Drug Regulations -- health claims, compositional standards, food additives and allergen labelling requirements as they pertain to products of grain milling.
- Proposed Amendments to the federal Occupational Health and Safety Regulations pursuant to Part II Canada Labour Code.
- Review of product registrations of stored product pest control products pursuant to the Pest Control Products Act and Regulations.
- Revision of classes of grain pursuant to the Canada Grain Act and Regulations
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC)
Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA)
Canadian Grain Commission (CGC)
Canadian Transportation Agency (CTA)
Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
Health Canada (HC)
House of Commons
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
Privy Council Office (PCO)
Transport Canada (TC)
Treasury Board Of Canada Secretariat (TBS)
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
Ottawa, ON K2P 1R3
Derek Jamieson, Chairman
Parent Company Information
Canadian National Millers Association / Association canadienne des minoteries de farine de blé (CNMA). is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Canadian National Millers Association / Association canadienne des minoteries de farine de blé (CNMA). is not a coalition.
Individual, organization or corporation with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Canadian National Millers Association / Association canadienne des minoteries de farine de blé (CNMA). are not controlled or directed by another individual, organization or corporation with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Canadian National Millers Association / Association canadienne des minoteries de farine de blé (CNMA). does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Public offices held
200-265 Carling Avenue
OTTAWA, ON K1S 2E1
Consultant Firm and Address
GPRA Government Policy Research Associates Inc.
303-236 Metcalfe Street
OTTAWA, ON K2P 1R3