- Internal Trade
- International Trade
- Taxation and Finance
Subject Matter Details
Policies or Program
- Enhancing the "Retire your Ride" program offered by the government of Canada by increasing the value of incentives offered.
- Ensuring the prompt implementation of the Canadian Secured Credit Facility.
- Proposed Free Trade Agreement with the European Union with respect to motor vehicles
- Proposed free trade agreement between Canada and the Republic of Korea with respect to motor vehicles
- Vehicle Fuel Economy Regulations with respect to tailpipe emissions standards
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
Finance Canada (FIN)
Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada (DFAITC)
Members of the House of Commons
Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
Public Safety Canada (PS)
Transport Canada (TC)
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
170 Atwell Drive
TORONTO, ON M9W 5Z5
MARK NANTAIS, President
Parent Company Information
CANADIAN VEHICLE MANUFACTURERS' ASSOCIATION / Association canadienne des constructeurs de véhicules is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
CANADIAN VEHICLE MANUFACTURERS' ASSOCIATION / Association canadienne des constructeurs de véhicules is not a coalition.
Individual, organization or corporation with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of CANADIAN VEHICLE MANUFACTURERS' ASSOCIATION / Association canadienne des constructeurs de véhicules are not controlled or directed by another individual, organization or corporation with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
CANADIAN VEHICLE MANUFACTURERS' ASSOCIATION / Association canadienne des constructeurs de véhicules does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
No public offices held
66 Queen St.
Ottawa, ON K1P 5C6
Consultant Firm and Address
IMPACT PUBLIC AFFAIRS
222 Queen St.
Ottawa, ON K1P 5V9