Subject Matter Details
Grant, Contribution or Other Financial Benefit
- Lobbying for increased funding for municipal owned infrastructure.
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution
- Lobbying for changes to legislation that adversely affect agricultural production and distribution.
Policies or Program
- Lobby for new and/or improved policies and programming that supports agricultural producers.
- Lobbying for changes to and new policies and programs that support municipal infrastructure projects.
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC)
Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
Fisheries and Oceans Canada (DFO)
House of Commons
Infrastructure Canada (INFC)
Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
Public Safety Canada (PS)
Senate of Canada
Transport Canada (TC)
Western Economic Diversification Canada (WD)
Government institutions added through a monthly communication report
- Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
200-2221 Cornwall Street
Regina, SK S4P 2L1
Principal representative of the client
Laurel Feltin, Executive Director
Parent Company Information
Saskatchewan Association of Rural Municipalities is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Saskatchewan Association of Rural Municipalities is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Saskatchewan Association of Rural Municipalities are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Saskatchewan Association of Rural Municipalities does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
No public offices held
Canora, SK S0A 0L0
Consultant relationship to the client
- The registrant is on the board of directors for this organization.