Registration - In-house Corporation
Clermark Inc. / Maurice Clermont, President
Total Number of Communication Reports: 1
Monthly communication reports in the last 6 months: 0
Version 19 of 19 (2019-11-16 to present)
- Government Procurement
- Justice and Law Enforcement
Subject Matter Details
Policies or Program
- Seeking contracts for communications equipment, power supplies, batteries.
- Seeking contracts with Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Health Canada & Department of National Defence for Biological Identification (ID) Equipment and Biological Agents
- Support Accenture for Industrial Benefits. Advocate government officials to support Accenture in their pursuit of government contracts in the field of defence and security under the Industrial and Technological Benefits (ITB) policy.
- Support Saab AB for Industrial Benefits for existing defence contracts .Advocate government officials to support Saab in their pursuit of new government contracts in the field of defence and security under the Industrial and Technological Benefits (ITB) policy.
- Supporting MACK Defense contract for Army Truck project. Advocate government officials support Mack in the field of defence and security to assist Mack fulfill it obligations under the Industrial and Technological Benefits (ITB) policy.
- To acquire contracts form DND, RCMP,CCC, Health Canada for products Clermark distributes in Canada.
- Written communication
- Oral communication
- Canadian Commercial Corporation (CCC)
- Health Canada (HC)
- National Defence (DND)
- Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC)
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP)
In-house Corporation Details
Description of activities
Clermark provides marketing, sales, and Industrial Technology Benefits (ITB) & Value Proposition (VP) support to companies seeking to expand their Defence & Security business in Canada in the following sectors: Defense and Law Enforcement, and Chemical Biological Radiological Nuclear Explosive (CBRNE) Defense.
Responsible officer name and position during the period of this registration
Maurice Clermont, President
End date of the last completed financial year: 2019-07-31
|Government Institution||Funding Received in Last Financial Year||Funding Expected in Current Financial Year|
|Canadian Commercial Corporation (CCC)||$0.00||Yes|
|Health Canada (HC)||$4,027.00||Yes|
|National Defence (DND)||$269,027.00||Yes|
|Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP)||$0.00||Yes|
In-house Corporation Contact Information
154 Forest Ridge Ct
Welland, ON L3C 0C2
Fax number: 416-352-5059
Parent Company Information
Clermark Inc. is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Clermark Inc. does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
List of Senior Officers whose lobbying activities represent less than 20% of their Duties
- Maurice Clermont, President | Public offices held
- Ryan Clermont, Vice President | No public offices held
List of Senior Officers and Employees whose lobbying activities represent 20% or more of their Duties
No lobbyists added