Subject Matter Details
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution
- Formally Bill C-13 - changes to the Canada Grain Act, changes to producer payment security mechanism and inward weighing and inspection under the Canadian Grain Commission
Policies or Program
- Growing Forward agricultural policy framework with respect to ecological goods and services.
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC)
House of Commons
Transport Canada (TC)
Government institutions added through a monthly communication report
- Citizenship and Immigration Canada
- Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
203-1700 Ellice Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3H 0B1
Yvonne Rideout, General Manager
Parent Company Information
Keystone Agricultural Producers is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Keystone Agricultural Producers is not a coalition.
Individual, organization or corporation with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Keystone Agricultural Producers are not controlled or directed by another individual, organization or corporation with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Keystone Agricultural Producers does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
No public offices held
East Selkirk, MB R0E 0M0
Consultant relationship to the client
- The registrant is a member of this organization.
- The registrant is on the board of directors for this organization.