- Employment and Training
- Regional Development
- Research and Development
- Small Business
- Taxation and Finance
Subject Matter Details
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution, Policies or Program, Regulation
- Grain Handling and Transportation System: Lobbying for changes to the Canada Transportation Act as it relates to the regulation of the western Canadian grain handling and transportation system and the maximum grain revenue entitlement program.
Policies or Program
- Environmental policies and programs related to the environmental farm plan program and its connected beneficial management practices incentive programming. All jointly funded by the provincial and federal governments under the Growing Forward II agricultural policy framework.
- Growing Forward II policy framework in the areas of business risk management, science and renewal.
- National Food Strategy: Lobbying for the government of Canada to take action and support the call from agricultural organizations to adopt a national food strategy to guide the development of long term policy and programming.
Policies or Program, Regulation
- Changes to the Canada Grain Act, formerly Bill C-13 with respect to the producer payment security mechanism, and inward inspection and weighing under the Canadian Grain Commission.
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC)
Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
Canadian Heritage (PCH)
Canadian Transportation Agency (CTA)
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
House of Commons
Transport Canada (TC)
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
203-1700 Ellice Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3H 0B1
James Battershill, General Manager
Parent Company Information
Keystone Agricultural Producers is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Keystone Agricultural Producers is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Keystone Agricultural Producers are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Keystone Agricultural Producers does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
No public offices held
East Selkirk, MB R0E 0M0
Consultant relationship to the client
- The registrant is a member of this organization.
- The registrant is on the board of directors for this organization.