- Arts and Culture
- Consumer Issues
- Intellectual Property
- Taxation and Finance
Subject Matter Details
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution
- Critical infrastructure and cyber security - protection of facilities, networks, technology, assets and systems
Policies or Program
- Broadcasting policies relating to conventional television.
- Broadcasting policies relating to specialty television.
- Informing Federal officials around TELUS initiatives in the Health Care field and communicating the need for increased cooperation in developing next generation health care services between all levels of Government.
- Partnerships with Canadian Heritage to celebrate Canada 150.
- Potential amendments to the Broadcasting Act, with respect to streamlining regulation of broadcasting industry.
- Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission review of Basic Telecommunications Services
- Copyright regulations and the Copyright Modernization Act with respect to the scheduled five-year review.
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
Canadian Heritage (PCH)
Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC)
Competition Bureau Canada (COBU)
Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
Finance Canada (FIN)
Health Canada (HC)
House of Commons
Infrastructure Canada (INFC)
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
Justice Canada (JC)
National Defence (DND)
Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
Privy Council Office (PCO)
Shared Services Canada (SSC)
Treasury Board Of Canada Secretariat (TBS)
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
45 O'Connor Street
Ottawa, ON K1P 1A4
Johanne Senecal, Senior Vice-President Federal Government and Regulatory Affairs
Parent Company Information
- Telus Mobility
200 Consilium Place
Toronto, ON M1H 3J3
Coalition Members Information
Telus Corporation / Telus Corporation is not a coalition.
Individual, organization or corporation with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Telus Corporation / Telus Corporation are not controlled or directed by another individual, organization or corporation with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Telus Corporation / Telus Corporation does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
No public offices held
Ottawa, ON K1P 5V9
Consultant Firm and Address
Crestview Strategy Inc.
222 Queen Street
Ottawa, ON K1P 5V9