Subject Matter Details
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution
- Broadcasting Act, with respect to the question of ownership diversity in the broadcasting system.
- Excise Tax Act, with respect to non-Canadian services.
- Income Tax Act, with respect to tax credits relating to the production of Canadian programming.
Policies or Program
- Broadcasting Act, with respect to policies towards ownership diversity in the broadcasting system.
- Broadcasting Distribution Regulations, with respect to the distribution of independent broadcasting services.
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
Canadian Heritage (PCH)
Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC)
Competition Bureau Canada (COBU)
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
c/o 122 Guigues Avenue
Ottawa, ON K1N 5H7
Joel Fortune, Legal Counsel
Parent Company Information
Independent Broadcast Group / Le groupe de diffuseurs independants is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
- Aboriginal Peoples Television Network Incorporated
339 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3B 2C3
- Channel Zero Inc.
2844 Dundas Street West
Toronto, ON M6P 1Y7
- Ethnic Channels Group Limited
907 Alness Street
Toronto, ON M3J 2J1
- Hollywood Suite
186 St. George Street, Suite 200
Toronto, ON M5R 2N3
- OUTtv Network Inc.
315 West 5th Avenue
Vancouver, BC V5Y 1J6
- Stingray Group Inc.
Montreal, QC H3C 1T4
- Super Channel
5324 Calgary Trail, Suite 200
Edmonton, AB T6H 4J8
- TV5 Quebec Canada
1755, Boul. Rene-Levesque Est, bureau 101
Montreal, QC H2K 4P6
- ZoomerMedia Limited, Television Division
171 East Liberty Street, Suite 230
Toronto, ON M6K 3P6
Individual, organization or corporation with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Independent Broadcast Group / Le groupe de diffuseurs independants are not controlled or directed by another individual, organization or corporation with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Independent Broadcast Group / Le groupe de diffuseurs independants does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
No public offices held
122 Guigues Avenue
Ottawa, ON K1N 5H7