- Science and Technology
Subject Matter Details
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution, Policies or Program
- Patent Act with respect to Canada's Access to Medicines Regime (ss. 21.01-21.09)
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution, Regulation
- Food and Drugs Act and Regulations, specifically with respect to the approval, regulation and life-cycle management of therapeutic products
Policies or Program
- Federal public drug plans, specifically the Non-Insured Health Benefits Program (Health Canada), with respect to decisions and policies that impact reimbursement of therapeutic products for plan beneficiaries
- Health Canada policy as it relates to pharmaceutical management strategies
- Patented Medicine Prices Review Board with respect to the regulation of pricing of patented drug products
- Science and Technology Strategy led by Industry Canada, particularly with respect to the life sciences priority under the S&T Strategy
Policies or Program, Regulation
- Health Canada Legislative and Regulatory Modernization program as related to the regulation and life-cycle management of therapeutic products and Orphan Drugs Regulatory Framework
- Health Canada policies with respect to authorization of subsequent entry biologics (SEBs) under the Food and Drugs Act and Regulations
- Food and Drugs Act Regulations with respect to Data Protection under C.08.004.
- Patent Act Regulations as they relate to the regulation of intellectual property for therapeutic products, specifically the Patented Medicines (Notice of Compliance) Regulations.
- Patent Act as it relates to the regulation of intellectual property for therapeutic products
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada (DFAITC)
Health Canada (HC)
House of Commons
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
Patented Medicine Prices Review Board (PMPRB)
Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
Senate of Canada
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
6925 Century Avenue
Mississauga, ON L5N 7K2
Laveena Kamboj, Head, Market Access & Government Affairs
Parent Company Information
- Eisai Co., Ltd.
4-6-10 Koishikawa, Bunkyo-ku
- Eisai Inc.
100 Tice Blvd.
Woodcliffe Lake, NJ 07677
United States of America
Coalition Members Information
Eisai Limited is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Eisai Limited are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Eisai Limited does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Public offices held
130 Albert St.
OTTAWA, ON K1P 5G4
Consultant Firm and Address
3Sixty Public Affairs Inc. / 3Sixty Public Affairs Inc.
130 Albert Street
Ottawa, ON K1P 5G4