Registration - Consultant
TekSavvy Solutions Inc / Lynne Hamilton, Consultant
Total Number of Communication Reports: 2
Monthly communication reports in the last 6 months: 0
Version 5 of 5 (2019-10-17 to present)
- Consumer Issues
Subject Matter Details
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution
- Access to bottleneck facilities and the fostering of sustainable competition under the Telecommunications Act. With respect to telecommunications, this relates especially to wholesale telecommunications services regulation.
- All matters related to the Telecommunications and Broadcasting Acts, particularly as they relate to wholesale policies, competitive access to telecommunication facilities, and fostering sustainable competition. For telecommunications, this relates to wholesale telecommunications service regulations and policies such as those set out in CRTC Telecom Regulatory Policy 2015-326 and other CRTC decisions and initiatives that affect competitive telecommunication service providers. For broadcasting, this relates to broadcasting regulation and policies such as those set out in the CRTC’s series of “Let’s Talk TV” decisions.
- Interpretation and implementation of the 2006 Government of Canada Telecom Policy Direction to the CRTC under the Telecommunications Act.
- Legislative initiatives that may involve or impact competitive telecommunications service providers, such as potential amendments to the Broadcasting Act and Telecommunications Act.
- Written communication
- Oral communication
- Grass-roots communication
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
- Canadian Heritage (PCH)
- Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC)
- Competition Bureau Canada (COBU)
- House of Commons
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
- Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada (OPC)
- Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
- Privy Council Office (PCO)
- Senate of Canada
End date of the last completed financial year: 2018-09-30
|Government Institution||Funding Received in Last Financial Year||Funding Expected in Current Financial Year|
|Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)||$199,850.84||Yes|
|Ontario Ministry of Advanced Education & Skills Development||$36,026.69||Yes|
Client Contact Information
800 Richmond Street.
Chatham, ON N7M 5J5
Fax number: 519-360-1716
Web address: www.teksavvy.com
Principal representative of the client
Marc Gaudrault, CEO
Parent Company Information
TekSavvy Solutions Inc is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
TekSavvy Solutions Inc is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of TekSavvy Solutions Inc are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
- Hastings Cable Vision
21 St. Lawrence St. E
Madoc, ON K0K 2K0
- 21 St. Lawrence St. E
- Objective Spark Inc.
580 Terryfox Drive Suite 302
Kanata, ON K2L 4C2
- 580 Terryfox Drive Suite 302
- ROOT Date Centre Inc. / ROOT Centre dr Donnees Inc.
2711 Dollard Ave.
Lasalle, QC H8N 2J8
- 2711 Dollard Ave.
Lynne Hamilton | No public offices held
556 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, ON K1R 7x2
Fax number: 416-613-7000
Consultant Firm and Address
Firm: Local Consultants
2104- 556 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, ON k1r 2x7