Registration - Consultant
ESTEE LAUDER COMPANIES INC. (THE) / JAMES LORIMER, Consultant
Total Number of Communication Reports: 9
Monthly communication reports in the last 6 months: 0
Version 18 of 20 (2016-02-16 to 2016-06-16)
- Consumer Issues
- Intellectual Property
- International Trade
Subject Matter Details
Policies or Program
- Provide input into the Government of Canada's negotiations with respect to the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) as they pertain to cosmetics and intellectual property.
- Cosmetic Regulations: Interest in the modernization of the Cosmetic Regulations and the development of guidelines relating to the manufacture, packaging, labelling, advertising, sale, exportation and importation of cosmetic products.
- Natural Health Product Regulations as it relates to personal care products
- Written communication
- Oral communication
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
- Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada (DFAITC)
- Health Canada (HC)
- House of Commons
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
- Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
- Public Safety Canada (PS)
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP)
Government fundingNo government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
767 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10153
United States of America
Fax number: 212-572-3910
Principal representative of the client
Nancy Louden, Vice President and Deputy General Counsel
Parent Company Information
ESTEE LAUDER COMPANIES INC. (THE) is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
ESTEE LAUDER COMPANIES INC. (THE) is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of ESTEE LAUDER COMPANIES INC. (THE) are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
ESTEE LAUDER COMPANIES INC. (THE) does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
JAMES LORIMER | No public offices held
201 - 130 ALBERT STREET
OTTAWA, ON K1P 5G4
Fax number: 613-236-2556
Consultant Firm and Address
Firm: Lorimer Public Affairs
201 - 130 Albert Street
Ottawa, ON K1P 5G4
Fax number: 613-236-2556