- Internal Trade
- International Relations
Subject Matter Details
Grant, Contribution or Other Financial Benefit
- National Trade Corridors Fund: Seeking funding for port infrastructure needs.
Policies or Program
- Assistance and financial flexibility for Canada’s Port Authorities during COVID-19.
- Canada Port Authorities participation in the Ports Modernization Review process
- Ensuring Canada’s ports remain among the cleanest and most efficient in the world
- Environment and Energy: promoting ports as an environmentally progressive transport hubs integral to global supply chains and regional economic development.
Privacy and Access to Information: Ensuring a fair and competitive framework for ports as commercially viable entities.
- Increasing the National Trade Corridors Fund to help fuel growth and innovation at Canada’s ports
- Canada Marine Act: seeking changes to letters patent processes to provide greater financial flexibility for ports.
Canadian Environmental Assessment Act (CEAA): seeking clarity and precision on timelines for reviews.
Seeking changes to the Marine Transportation Security Regulations (MTSR) to improve security capabilities of port authorities.
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
Canadian Coast Guard (CCG)
Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
Fisheries and Oceans Canada (DFO)
Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
House of Commons
Infrastructure Canada (INFC)
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
Senate of Canada
Transport Canada (TC)
Treasury Board Of Canada Secretariat (TBS)
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
1605 - 85 Albert Street
Ottawa, ON K1P 6A4
Wendy Zatylny, Executive Director
Parent Company Information
Association of Canadian Port Authorities / Association des administrations portuaires canadiennes is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Association of Canadian Port Authorities / Association des administrations portuaires canadiennes is not a coalition.
Individual, organization or corporation with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Association of Canadian Port Authorities / Association des administrations portuaires canadiennes are not controlled or directed by another individual, organization or corporation with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Association of Canadian Port Authorities / Association des administrations portuaires canadiennes does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Public offices held
Ottawa, ON K1M 1B5
Consultant Firm and Address
Compass Rose Group
3-1 York Street
Ottawa, ON K1N 5S7