Registration - In-house Organization
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP / PricewaterhouseCoopers s.r.l./ s.e.n.c.r.l. / Nicolas Marcoux, CEO & Senior Partner
Total Number of Communication Reports: 4
Monthly communication reports in the last 6 months: 0
Version 21 of 21 (2019-10-16 to present)
- Taxation and Finance
Subject Matter Details
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution
- Communications with respect to Tax Planning for Using Private Corporations proposal.
- Communications with respect to section 55(2) of the Income Tax Act
- Communications with respect to subsection 94(3)(b)(ii) of the Income Tax Act
- Communications with respect to the extractive sector transparency legislation audit and accounting requirements
- Discussions with respect to proposed change to the taxation of private corporations
- Discussions with respect to subsection 107(6) of the Income Tax Act
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution, Policies or Program
- Communications with respect to the Extractive Sector Transparency Measures Act and blockchain technology's impact on Act.
Policies or Program
- Communication with respect to foreign tax credits procedure
- Communication with respect to proposed changes to Extractive Secture Transparency Measures Act guidance and policies.
- Communications with respect to build-basis accounting
- Discussions with respect to current tax developments and tax risk assessments
- Written communication
- Oral communication
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
- Finance Canada (FIN)
- Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)
In-house Organization Details
Description of the organization's activities
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP is a professional services firm that provides assurance, tax and consulting services.
Responsible officer name and position during the period of this registration
Nicolas Marcoux, CEO & Senior Partner
Organization's membership or classes of membershipN/A. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP is a limited liability partnership.
Government fundingNo government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
In-house Organization Contact Information
18 York Street, Suite 2600
Toronto, ON M5J 0B2
Fax number: 416-365-8215
Lobbyists employed by the organization
- Scott Bandura, Partner | No public offices held
- Dean Landry, Partner | No public offices held
- Nicolas Marcoux, CEO and Senior Partner | No public offices held
- Lana Paton, Partner | No public offices held
- Jacques Radder, Senior Manager | No public offices held
- Peter van Dijk, Partner | No public offices held
- David Whiteley, Partner | No public offices held