Registration - Consultant
Bombardier Inc. / Pierre Beaudoin, Member of the board of directors
Total Number of Communication Reports: 18
Monthly communication reports in the last 6 months: 0
Version 5 of 5 (2019-11-15 to present)
- Constitutional Issues
- Financial Institutions
- Internal Trade
- International Relations
- International Trade
- Science and Technology
- Taxation and Finance
Subject Matter Details
Grant, Contribution or Other Financial Benefit
- Obtain financial support from Canada with respect to various research and development initiatives.
- Obtain financial support from Industry Canada under the Strategic Aerospace and Defence Initiative for research and development.
Grant, Contribution or Other Financial Benefit, Policies or Program
- Management of ongoing projects reated to various research and development initiatives.
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution
- Enhance research and development tax incentives under the Income Tax Act, including Investment Tax Credits (ITC)
- Obtain support from Export Development Canada (EDC) with respect to transportation equipment procurement.
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution, Policies or Program
- Tax legislation and policies affecting the innovation and manufacturing of global firms operating in Canada.
Policies or Program
- Canada's participation in the Organisation for Economic Co-Operation Development consensus financing guidelines pertaining to sales financing framework.
- Canada's support for the development of standard for rail technology.
- Canada's support for the development of the rail industry.
- Canadian Multi-Mission Aircraft Program with regard to procurement of aircraft.
- Define appropriate levels for aircraft certification at Transport Canada.
- Economic and trade agreements with respect to equal market access with other countries.
- Establish appropriate regulations for export permits and controlled goods.
- Expansion of various air services agreements under Canada's Blue Sky Policy.
- Obtain support from Canada to enable Export Development Canada (EDC) to provide customer financing of aircraft.
- The protection and promotion of Canada's access to global markets.
Policies or Program, Regulation
- Canada's participation in potential plurilateral discussions around the WTO on aerospace and ways to strengthen them.
- Canada's support for the development of a skilled workforce.
- Changes to the civil aviation regulations with respect to private operators.
- Written communication
- Oral communication
- Bank of Canada
- Canada Economic Development for Quebec Regions
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
- Canadian Commercial Corporation (CCC)
- Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
- Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
- Export Development Canada (EDC)
- Finance Canada (FIN)
- Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
- House of Commons
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
- Infrastructure Canada (INFC)
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
- National Defence (DND)
- National Research Council (NRC)
- Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
- Privy Council Office (PCO)
- Public Safety Canada (PS)
- Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC)
- Transport Canada (TC)
- Treasury Board Of Canada Secretariat (TBS)
Government fundingNo government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
800 Rene-Levesque Blvd. West
Montreal, QC H3B 1Y8
Web address: www.bombardier.com
Principal representative of the client
Alain Bellemare, President and Chief Executive Officer
Parent Company Information
Bombardier Inc. is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Bombardier Inc. is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Bombardier Inc. are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
- Bombardier Transportation Canada Inc.
1101 rue Parent
St-Bruno, QC J3V 6E6
- 1101 rue Parent
Pierre Beaudoin | No public offices held
800 boulevard René-Lévesque Ouest
Montréal, QC H3B 1Y8
Consultant relationship to the client
- The registrant is a member of the board of directors of this corporation.