- Constitutional Issues
- Financial Institutions
- Internal Trade
- International Relations
- International Trade
- Science and Technology
- Taxation and Finance
Subject Matter Details
Grant, Contribution or Other Financial Benefit
- Obtain financial support from Canada with respect to various research and development initiatives.
- Obtain financial support from Industry Canada under the Strategic Aerospace and Defence Initiative for research and development.
Grant, Contribution or Other Financial Benefit, Policies or Program
- Management of ongoing projects reated to various research and development initiatives.
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution
- Enhance research and development tax incentives under the Income Tax Act, including Investment Tax Credits (ITC)
- Obtain support from Export Development Canada (EDC) with respect to transportation equipment procurement.
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution, Policies or Program
- Tax legislation and policies affecting the innovation and manufacturing of global firms operating in Canada.
Policies or Program
- Canada's participation in the Organisation for Economic Co-Operation Development consensus financing guidelines pertaining to sales financing framework.
- Canada's support for the development of standard for rail technology.
- Canada's support for the development of the rail industry.
- Canadian Multi-Mission Aircraft Program with regard to procurement of aircraft.
- Define appropriate levels for aircraft certification at Transport Canada.
- Economic and trade agreements with respect to equal market access with other countries.
- Establish appropriate regulations for export permits and controlled goods.
- Expansion of various air services agreements under Canada's Blue Sky Policy.
- Obtain support from Canada to enable Export Development Canada (EDC) to provide customer financing of aircraft.
- The protection and promotion of Canada's access to global markets.
Policies or Program, Regulation
- Canada's participation in potential plurilateral discussions around the WTO on aerospace and ways to strengthen them.
- Canada's support for the development of a skilled workforce.
- Changes to the civil aviation regulations with respect to private operators.
Bank of Canada
Canada Economic Development for Quebec Regions
Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
Canadian Commercial Corporation (CCC)
Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
Export Development Canada (EDC)
Finance Canada (FIN)
Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
House of Commons
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
Infrastructure Canada (INFC)
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
National Defence (DND)
National Research Council (NRC)
Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
Privy Council Office (PCO)
Public Safety Canada (PS)
Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC)
Transport Canada (TC)
Treasury Board Of Canada Secretariat (TBS)
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
800 Rene-Levesque Blvd. West
Montreal, QC H3B 1Y8
Eric Martel, President and Chief Executive Officer
Parent Company Information
Bombardier Inc. is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Bombardier Inc. is not a coalition.
Individual, organization or corporation with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Bombardier Inc. are not controlled or directed by another individual, organization or corporation with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
- Bombardier Transportation Canada Inc.
1101 rue Parent
St-Bruno, QC J3V 6E6
No public offices held
800 boulevard René-Lévesque Ouest
Montréal, QC H3B 1Y8
Consultant relationship to the client
- The registrant is a member of the board of directors of this corporation.