- Government Procurement
- International Trade
- Science and Technology
Subject Matter Details
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution
- An Act to Amend the Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) Act, with respect to requirements for multinational and foreign based enterprises
- An Act to amend the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act and to make a consequential amendment to another act, with respect to the potential impacts on Privacy/Cross Border Data Flows
- Legislative and regulatory developments Copyright and trademark law as it relates to intellectual property
- Legislative and regulatory developments with respect to online data gathering
Policies or Program
- Developments in relation to the developing of a Government cloud policy
- Seeking opportunities to work with the Government to improve efficiencies, cost savings and increased productivity in relation to the Deficit Reduction Action Plan.
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
Canadian Heritage (PCH)
Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
House of Commons
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
Privy Council Office (PCO)
Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC)
Shared Services Canada (SSC)
Treasury Board Of Canada Secretariat (TBS)
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
1 Market Street, Suite 300
San Francisco, CA 94105-1315
United States of America
Jim Green, Senior Vice President, Government Relations
Parent Company Information
Salesforce.com is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Salesforce.com is not a coalition.
Individual, organization or corporation with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Salesforce.com are not controlled or directed by another individual, organization or corporation with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Salesforce.com does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
No public offices held
95 King Street, 4th Floor
Toronto, ON M5C 1G4
Consultant Firm and Address
Temple Scott Associates Inc.
95 King Street East, 4th Floor
Toronto, ON M5C 1G4