- Consumer Issues
- International Trade
- Science and Technology
- Taxation and Finance
Subject Matter Details
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution
- Food & Drugs Act: Interest in portions of the Food and Drugs Act that pertain to personal care products.
- Legislative Renewal for the Food and Drugs Act, including the development of the Consumer Health Products Framework
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution, Regulation
- BillS-214: An Act to amend the Food and Drugs Act in respect of eliminating the use of uncecesary animal testing
Policies or Program
- Chemical Management Plan: Substance assessment and corresponding risk management planning relating to personal care product ingredients.
- New Nanomaterials Policies: Interest in the development of policies and programs that could potentially affect personal care product ingredients
- Cosmetic Regulations: Interest in the modernization of the cosmetic Regulations and the development of guidelines relating to the manufacture, packaging, labelling, advertising, sale, exportations and importation of cosmetic products.
- Food & Drug Regulations: Interest in regulations as they relate to personal care products.
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
Finance Canada (FIN)
Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
Health Canada (HC)
House of Commons
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
Senate of Canada
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
420 Britannia Road East
Mississauga, ON L4Z 3L5
Principal representative of the client
Darren Praznik, President & CEO
Parent Company Information
Cosmetics Alliance Canada is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Cosmetics Alliance Canada is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Cosmetics Alliance Canada are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Cosmetics Alliance Canada does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Public offices held
530 Laurier Ave. West - Unit 1408
Ottawa, ON K1R 7T1
Consultant Firm and Address
J L Jordan Group Ltd. / Groupe J L Jordan
530 Laurier Ave. West
Ottawa, ON K1R 7T1