- Arts and Culture
- Economic Development
- Regional Development
Subject Matter Details
Policies or Program
- Development of a Federal municipal nominee program that will give cities and towns a role in selecting newcomers to Canada based on local labour needs
- Opportunities for Affordable Housing Funds pertaining to Municipalities
- Opportunities for Infrastructure Funds for Municipalities
- Opportunities for climate change prevention and adaptation funds and green technology funds for municipalities
- Opportunities for innovation, green technology, and economic development funds for municipalities
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC)
Canadian Heritage (PCH)
Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada (CIRNAC)
Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
Finance Canada (FIN)
Fisheries and Oceans Canada (DFO)
Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
Health Canada (HC)
House of Commons
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
Indigenous Services Canada (ISC)
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
Public Safety Canada (PS)
Transport Canada (TC)
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
1 Centennial Square
Victoria, BC V8W 1P6
Jocelyn Jenkyns, Acting City Manager
Parent Company Information
City of Victoria is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
City of Victoria is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of City of Victoria are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
City of Victoria does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
No public offices held
95 King Street, 4th Floor
Toronto, ON M5C 1G4
Consultant Firm and Address
Temple Scott Associates Inc.
95 King Street East, 4th Floor
Toronto, ON M5C 1G4