Registration - Consultant
EcoJustice / AARON FREEMAN, Consultant
Version 3 of 3 (2019-11-15 to present)
- Aboriginal Affairs
Subject Matter Details
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution, Policies or Program, Regulation
- Reform of the Canadian Environmental Protection Act; Policies, programs, and possibly legislation that would improve government accountability around its climate change policies.
- Written communication
- Oral communication
- Grass-roots communication
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC)
- Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada (DFO)
- House of Commons
- Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)
- Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
- Privy Council Office (PCO)
- Senate of Canada
Government fundingNo government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
214 – 131 Water Street
Vancouver, BC V6B 4M3
Principal representative of the client
Devon Page, Executive Director
Parent Company Information
EcoJustice is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
EcoJustice is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of EcoJustice are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
EcoJustice does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
AARON FREEMAN | No public offices held
34 Glendonwynne Rd
Toronto, ON m6p 3e4
Consultant Firm and Address
Firm: Pivot Strategic Consulting
108 Galley Ave.
Toronto, ON M6R 1H1