- Consumer Issues
- International Trade
Subject Matter Details
Policies or Program
- Agriculture - Seeking Federal government support in terms of fostering the Supply Management framework policy
- Climate change and mitigation of greenhouse gas on dairy farms and the role of federal government programs in developing and promoting best management practices
- Communicate dairy industry concerns regarding the need to ensure all existing policies and regulations are properly enforced.
- International Trade - Communication with Federal government officials regarding the Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA), and other trade initiatives with respect to dairy products.
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC)
Canadian Dairy Commission (CDC)
Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA)
House of Commons
Senate of Canada
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
204-420 University Avenue
Charlottetown, PE C1A 7Z5
Principal representative of the client
Douglas Thompson, General Manager
Parent Company Information
Dairy Farmers of Prince Edward Island is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Dairy Farmers of Prince Edward Island is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Dairy Farmers of Prince Edward Island are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Dairy Farmers of Prince Edward Island does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
No public offices held
686 Sunnyside Road
Richmond, PE C0B 1Y0
Consultant relationship to the client
- The registrant is a member of this organization.
- The registrant is on the board of directors for this organization.