- Aboriginal Affairs
- Small Business
- Taxation and Finance
Subject Matter Details
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution
- Bill C-45, An Act respecting cannabis and to amend the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act, the Criminal Code and other Acts, with respect to the medical cannabis regime and the role of pharmacists in dispensing and managing medical cannabis.
- CONTROLLED DRUGS AND SUBSTANCES ACT: Amending the CDSA to add pharmacists as practitioners (Opioids)
- Federal budget: Funding to equalize Naloxone access across the country
- Tax planning using private corporations: responding to Department of Finance consultation
Policies or Program
- First Nations and Inuit Health - Non-Insured Health Benefits program (NIHB) with respect to implications for the practice of pharmacy and the inclusion of pharmacy services
Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
Finance Canada (FIN)
Health Canada (HC)
House of Commons
Indigenous Services Canada (ISC)
Patented Medicine Prices Review Board (PMPRB)
Senate of Canada
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
1785 Alta Vista Drive
Ottawa, ON K1G 3Y6
Principal representative of the client
Joelle Walker, Director of Public Affairs
Parent Company Information
Canadian Pharmacists Association / Association des Pharmaciens du Canada is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Canadian Pharmacists Association / Association des Pharmaciens du Canada is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Canadian Pharmacists Association / Association des Pharmaciens du Canada are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Canadian Pharmacists Association / Association des Pharmaciens du Canada does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
No public offices held
1785 Alta vista drive
Ottawa, ON K1g 3y6
Consultant relationship to the client
- The registrant is on the board of directors for this organization.