Registration - Consultant
SCS Fixtures Inc / Robert Bordeleau, Consultant
Total Number of Communication Reports: 0
Monthly communication reports in the last 6 months: 0
Version 2 of 2 (2019-01-07 to 2019-06-16)
- Economic Development
Subject Matter Details
Grant, Contribution or Other Financial Benefit
- À la recherche de subventions qui permettra au client d'établir une nouvelle usine de fabrication . Les sources sont à déterminer.
- Written communication
- Oral communication
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
- Canada Economic Development for Quebec Regions
- Canada Foundation for Innovation
- Canada Industrial Relations Board (CIRB)
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
- Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS)
- Canadian Commercial Corporation (CCC)
- Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
- Export Development Canada (EDC)
- Infrastructure Canada (INFC)
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
- Office of the Commissioner of Lobbying (OCL)
- Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC)
Government fundingNo government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
16192 Coastal Highway
Lewes, DE 19958-9776
United States of America
Fax number: 877-811-0063
Principal representative of the client
Mike Burkes, Président
Parent Company Information
SCS Fixtures Inc is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
SCS Fixtures Inc is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of SCS Fixtures Inc are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
SCS Fixtures Inc does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Robert Bordeleau | No public offices held
116 rue Leduc
Ste-Thérèse, QC J7E 2W4