Registration - Consultant
Hazelett Corp. / Jeffery Garrah, Consultant
Total Number of Communication Reports: 2
Monthly communication reports in the last 6 months: 0
Version 3 of 3 (2019-11-03 to present)
- Economic Development
- International Trade
- Regional Development
- Taxation and Finance
Subject Matter Details
Grant, Contribution or Other Financial Benefit
- Federal funding applications. FED DEV Business scale up application has been submitted. Allocation could provide loan for leasehold improvements and manufacturing equipment.
- Funding application: SDTC application is being discussed. Grant for manufacturing equipment.
- Inquiring for grant/loan information for Strategic Innovation Fund and Fed Dev Programs
- Written communication
- Oral communication
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
- Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario (FedDev)
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
- National Research Council (NRC)
Government fundingNo government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
135 West Lakeshore Drive
Colchester, VT 05446
United States of America
Fax number: 802-863-1523
Web address: www.hazlett.com
Principal representative of the client
David Diederich, VP Finance
Parent Company Information
Hazelett Corp. is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Hazelett Corp. is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Hazelett Corp. are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
- Hazelett Castechnology ULC
800 Innovation Drive
Kingston, ON K7K 7E6
- 800 Innovation Drive
Jeffery Garrah | Public offices held
1848 Creekside St.
London, ON N5X 4L9