- Consumer Issues
- Financial Institutions
- Justice and Law Enforcement
- Taxation and Finance
Subject Matter Details
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution
- Developments regarding Bill C-243 An Act to amend the Payment Card Networks Act (credit card acceptance fees)
- Developments regarding Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act with respect to breach notification.
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution, Regulation
- Developments of regulations pursuant to the Bank Act with respect to credit card issuer practices.
- Developments regarding Proceeds of Crime and Terrorist Financing Act and regulations with respect to credit card accounts.
Policies or Program
- Developments of Digital Economy Strategy with respect to policies relating to payments
- Developments of implementation and Financial Consumer Agency of Canada monitoring of Code of Conduct with respect to Debit and Credit Cards
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
Bank of Canada
Finance Canada (FIN)
Financial Consumer Agency of Canada (FCAC)
House of Commons
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
Justice Canada (JC)
Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada (OPC)
Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions Canada (OSFI)
Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC)
Senate of Canada
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
600 - 121 Bloor Street East
Toronto, ON M4W 3M5
Jennifer Sloan, Vice-President, Public Policy
Parent Company Information
- MasterCard Worldwide
2000 Purchase Street
Purchase, NY 10577
United States of America
Coalition Members Information
Mastercard Canada is not a coalition.
Individual, organization or corporation with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Mastercard Canada are not controlled or directed by another individual, organization or corporation with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Mastercard Canada does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Public offices held
84 Kenwood Avenue
Toronto, ON M6C 2S2
Consultant Firm and Address
Temple Scott Associates Inc.
95 King Street, 4th Floor
Toronto, ON M5C 1G4