- Consumer Issues
- Economic Development
- International Relations
- International Trade
- Justice and Law Enforcement
- Taxation and Finance
Subject Matter Details
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution
- Bill C-97, Budget Implementation Act, 2019, No. 1 and changes to the Canadian Air Transport Security Authority as outlined in Division 12 of Part 4 (the Security Screening Services Commercialization Act).
- C-69 An Act to enact the Impact Assessment Act and the Canadian Energy Regulator Act, to amend the Navigation Protection Act and to make consequential amendments to other Acts, regarding potential impacts on airports maintenance and construction on airport property.
Policies or Program
- Airport Rent Policy, regarding formula of calculation and its impact on airport
- Canadian Aviation Security Measures, regarding implementation of airport security
- International Air Policy, regarding liberalization of air policy and bilateral air service agreements
- Canadian Aviation Regulations and impacts on Canadian Airports
- Customs Controlled Areas Regulations, regarding development of regulations for implementation at airports
- Duty Free Regulations, regarding implementation of Arrivals Duty Free
- Federal Labour measures impacting contracting at Canada’s Airports
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)
Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
Canadian Air Transport Security Authority (CATSA)
Canadian Transportation Agency (CTA)
Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
Finance Canada (FIN)
Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
House of Commons
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
Impact Assessment Agency of Canada (IAAC)
Justice Canada (JC)
Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
Privy Council Office (PCO)
Public Safety Canada (PS)
Senate of Canada
Transportation Safety Board of Canada (TSB)
Transport Canada (TC)
Treasury Board Of Canada Secretariat (TBS)
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
2000 Airport Road NE
Calgary, AB T2E 6W5
Principal representative of the client
Carmelle Hunka, General Counsel and Senior Director, Risk and Compliance
Parent Company Information
THE CALGARY AIRPORT AUTHORITY is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
THE CALGARY AIRPORT AUTHORITY is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of THE CALGARY AIRPORT AUTHORITY are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
THE CALGARY AIRPORT AUTHORITY does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Public offices held
Temple Scott Associates
5th floor, 190 O'Connor Street
OTTAWA, ON K2P 2R3
Consultant Firm and Address
Temple Scott Associates Inc.
190 O'Connor Street
OTTAWA, ON K2P 2R3