Registration - Consultant
Carus Community Centre Property Trust / Benoit Trudeau, Consultant
Total Number of Communication Reports: 0
Monthly communication reports in the last 6 months: 0
Version 2 of 2 (2019-11-07 to present)
- Aboriginal Affairs
Subject Matter Details
Grant, Contribution or Other Financial Benefit
- The client is looking at building 150 affordable housing units and 35,000 square feet of commercial/community space. The client is looking for a mix of grant and mortgage with special conditions to build the project.
- The client's clientele is composed of 30-50% of aboriginal people, therefore is looking at getting support from Aboriginal Affairs for services given to the urban aboriginal population that they serves.
- The client's have been helping women in their actual location for more than 20 years without any governmental subsidies, help or grants and is looking at getting financial support for their operations.
- Written communication
- Oral communication
- Grass-roots communication
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
- Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC)
- Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada (CIRNAC)
- Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
- Indigenous Services Canada (ISC)
- Privy Council Office (PCO)
Government fundingNo government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
PO Box 71001, NorthTown PO
Edmonton, AB T5E 6J8
Web address: www.carus.center
Principal representative of the client
Mark Evans, Chairman
Parent Company Information
Carus Community Centre Property Trust is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Carus Community Centre Property Trust is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Carus Community Centre Property Trust are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Carus Community Centre Property Trust does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Benoit Trudeau | No public offices held
Suite 200, 10043 81 Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB T6E 1W7
Consultant Firm and Address
Firm: Work On That STRUCTURE Inc.
200, 10043 81 Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB T6E 1W7