Registration - Consultant
Chicken Farmers of Canada / Les Producteurs de poulet du Canada / Francois Cloutier, Member of the board of directors
Version 3 of 3 (2019-09-18 to present)
- Consumer Issues
- International Relations
- International Trade
Subject Matter Details
Grant, Contribution or Other Financial Benefit
- Funding for the development and implementation of on-farm programs through the Canadian Integrated Food Safety Initiative.
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution
- Customs Tariff Act, Section 1 and 4
- Health of Animals Act and Regulations dealing with the development and refinement of animal disease preparedness and response protocols.
- Health of Animals Act and Regulations dealing with the development and refinement of traceability requirements for chicken.
Policies or Program
- Agriculture 2020: Agriculture 2020 discussions concerning the implementation of future policies and programs
- Antimicrobial registration process and guidelines for use in chicken production.
- Canada-United States-Mexico Agreement related to chicken products and the chicken sector.
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency On-Farm Food Safety Recognition Program with respect to the recognition of CFC’s food safety program.
- Growing Forward discussions concerning the implementation of the program
- Regional and Bilateral Trade Negotiations with regard to possible impact on the Canadian chicken sector.
- The Agreement on Internal Trade (AIT) as it relates to supply management.
- The World Trade Organization agreement with regard to the Sanitary and Phyto-Sanitary Agreement (SPS) and further development of the SPS
- World Trade Organization agreements (WTO) as they relate to the negotiations on agriculture
- Canadian Poultry Import Regime with regard to the administration and allocation of the Tariff Rate Quota.
- Consumer Packaging and Labeling Regulations with respect to production claims on labels.
- Customs D Memoranda, D10-Tariff Classification/Commodities
- Food and Drug Regulations as they relate to the Medicated Feed Mixing Program.
- Meat Inspection Regulations with respect to poultry processing.
- Written communication
- Oral communication
- Grass-roots communication
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC)
- Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA)
- Canadian Heritage (PCH)
- Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
- Farm Products Council of Canada (FPCC)
- Finance Canada (FIN)
- Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
- Health Canada (HC)
- House of Commons
- Infrastructure Canada (INFC)
- Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
- Privy Council Office (PCO)
- Public Safety Canada (PS)
- Senate of Canada
- Statistics Canada (StatCan)
End date of the last completed financial year: 2018-12-31
|Government Institution||Funding Received in Last Financial Year||Funding Expected in Current Financial Year|
|Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC)||$0.00||Yes|
Client Contact Information
350 Sparks Street Suite 1007
Ottawa, ON K1R 7S8
Principal representative of the client
Erin Callary, Public Affairs Coordinator
Parent Company Information
Chicken Farmers of Canada / Les Producteurs de poulet du Canada is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Chicken Farmers of Canada / Les Producteurs de poulet du Canada is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Chicken Farmers of Canada / Les Producteurs de poulet du Canada are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Chicken Farmers of Canada / Les Producteurs de poulet du Canada does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Francois Cloutier | No public offices held
350 Sparks Street, Suite 1007
Ottawa, ON K1R 7S8
Fax number: 613-241-5999
Consultant relationship to the client
- The registrant is on the board of directors for this organization.