Registration - Consultant
Cruise Lines International Association / Donna Spalding, Consultant
Total Number of Communication Reports: 0
Monthly communication reports in the last 6 months: 0
Version 1 of 1 (2019-05-31 to present)
- Economic Development
- International Relations
- Regional Development
Subject Matter Details
Policies or Program
- Environment, with regard to initiatives under the Oceans Protection Plan.
- Federal Tourism Growth Strategy, with respect to the establishment of opportunities for regional projects related to cruise tourism.
- Ports Modernization Review, with regard to distribution of funding for ports modernization projects related to the cruise industry.
- Bill C-23 Pre-clearance Agreement with respect to the development of regulations of pre-clearance for marine
- Bill C-97 Pilotage Act Amendments, with respect to establishment of new regulations for the provision of pilotage services.
- Written communication
- Oral communication
- Grass-roots communication
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
- Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)
- Canadian Coast Guard (CCG)
- Canadian Tourism Commission (CTC)
- Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada (DFO)
- Halifax Port Authority
- Health Canada (HC)
- House of Commons
- Montreal Port Authority
- Nanaimo Port Authority
- Office of the Commissioner of Lobbying (OCL)
- Pacific Pilotage Authority Canada (PPA)
- Parks Canada (PC)
- Port Alberni Port Authority
- Prince Rupert Port Authority
- Quebec Port Authority
- Saint John Port Authority
- St. John's Port Authority
- Transport Canada (TC)
- Vancouver Fraser Port Authority (Port Metro Vancouver)
Government fundingNo government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
100 - 1111 West Hastings Street
Vancouver, BC V6E 2J3
Web address: cruising.org
Principal representative of the client
Michael McGarry, Sr. VP Government Affairs & Community Relations
Parent Company Information
Cruise Lines International Association is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Cruise Lines International Association is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Cruise Lines International Association are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Cruise Lines International Association does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Donna Spalding | No public offices held
904-2668 Ash Street
Vancouver, BC V5Z 4J4
Fax number: 604-681-4364
Consultant Firm and Address
Firm: Donna Spalding / 1952
904 - 2668 Ash St.
Vancouver, BC V5Z 4K4