- Economic Development
- International Relations
- Regional Development
Subject Matter Details
Policies or Program
- Environment, with regard to initiatives under the Oceans Protection Plan.
- Federal Tourism Growth Strategy, with respect to the establishment of opportunities for regional projects related to cruise tourism.
- Ports Modernization Review, with regard to distribution of funding for ports modernization projects related to the cruise industry.
- Bill C-23 Pre-clearance Agreement with respect to the development of regulations of pre-clearance for marine
- Bill C-97 Pilotage Act Amendments, with respect to establishment of new regulations for the provision of pilotage services.
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)
Canadian Coast Guard (CCG)
Canadian Tourism Commission (CTC)
Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
Fisheries and Oceans Canada (DFO)
Halifax Port Authority
Health Canada (HC)
House of Commons
Montreal Port Authority
Nanaimo Port Authority
Office of the Commissioner of Lobbying (OCL)
Pacific Pilotage Authority Canada (PPA)
Parks Canada (PC)
Port Alberni Port Authority
Prince Rupert Port Authority
Quebec Port Authority
Saint John Port Authority
St. John's Port Authority
Transport Canada (TC)
Vancouver Fraser Port Authority (Port Metro Vancouver)
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
100 - 1111 West Hastings Street
Vancouver, BC V6E 2J3
Principal representative of the client
Michael McGarry, Sr. VP Government Affairs & Community Relations
Parent Company Information
Cruise Lines International Association is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Cruise Lines International Association is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Cruise Lines International Association are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Cruise Lines International Association does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
No public offices held
904-2668 Ash Street
Vancouver, BC V5Z 4J4
Consultant Firm and Address
Donna Spalding / 1952
904 - 2668 Ash St.
Vancouver, BC V5Z 4K4