Registration - Consultant
Airbus Helicopters Canada Limited / Philippe Balducchi, Consultant
Total Number of Communication Reports: 0
Monthly communication reports in the last 6 months: 0
Version 1 of 1 (2019-10-25 to present)
- Economic Development
- Government Procurement
- International Trade
- Justice and Law Enforcement
- Regional Development
- Research and Development
- Science and Technology
Subject Matter Details
Government Contract Pursued
- Government Contract Pursued: Contract with National Defence concerning the Cormorant Mid-Life Upgrade (CMLU) project.
- Government Contract Pursued: Contract with National Defence concerning the Future Aircrew Training (FAcT) project.
- Government Contract Pursued: Contract with National Defence concerning the Griffon Limited Life Extension (GLLE) project.
- Government Contract Pursued: Contract with National Defence concerning the Royal Canadian Navy Intelligence, Surveillance, Target, Acquisition and Reconnaissance Unmanned Aircraft System (RCN ISTAR UAS) project.
- Government Contract Pursued: Contract with National Defence concerning the Tactical Reconnaissance Utility Helicopter (TRUH) project.
- Government Contract Pursued: Contract with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) concerning the renewal of their rotary wing aircraft fleet.
Policies or Program
- Defence Industry Productivity Program; on-going management of Airbus Helicopters Canada’s Source Establishment Contract with the Government of Canada
- Written communication
- Oral communication
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
- Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA)
- Canada Economic Development for Quebec Regions
- Canadian Coast Guard (CCG)
- Canadian Commercial Corporation (CCC)
- Canadian Northern Economic Development Agency (CanNor)
- Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario (FedDev)
- Finance Canada (FIN)
- Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
- House of Commons
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
- National Defence (DND)
- Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
- Privy Council Office (PCO)
- Public Safety Canada (PS)
- Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC)
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP)
- Senate of Canada
- Transport Canada (TC)
- Treasury Board Of Canada Secretariat (TBS)
- Western Economic Diversification Canada (WD)
Government fundingNo government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
1100 Gilmore Road, P.O. Box 250
Ottawa, ON L2A 5M9
Fax number: 905-871-3320
Principal representative of the client
Dwayne Charette, President and CEO
Parent Company Information
- Airbus Group SE
P.O. Box 32008
- P.O. Box 32008
- Airbus Helicopters
Aeroport International, Marignane
Marseille Provence 13700
- Aeroport International, Marignane
Coalition Members Information
Airbus Helicopters Canada Limited is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Airbus Helicopters Canada Limited are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Airbus Helicopters Canada Limited does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Philippe Balducchi | No public offices held
13100 boul. Henri-Fabre
Mirabel, QC J7N 3C6
Consultant Firm and Address
Firm: Airbus Canada Limited Partnership / Société en commandite Airbus Canada
13100 Henri-Fabre Blvd.
Mirabel, QC J7N 3C6
Fax number: 450-476-7318