Registration - Consultant
ChargePoint / Nancy Cruz, Consultant
Total Number of Communication Reports: 0
Monthly communication reports in the last 6 months: 0
Version 1 of 1 (2019-11-01 to present)
- Science and Technology
Subject Matter Details
Policies or Program
- Policy recommendations to include EV Ready requirements in updates to National Building Code.
- Policy recommendations with regard to how inclusion of electric vehicle (EV) infrastructure in highway investments made by Infrastructure Canada should be structured to support the sustainable and scalable growth in the competitive EV charging market.
- Policy recommendations with regard to the development of a Clean Fuel Standard or a Low Carbon Fuel Standard.
Policies or Program, Regulation
- Policy and Regulation: Recommendations for how connected electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure can be used to create widespread electric grid benefits by leveraging the embedded metrology of a connected charging station in lieu of deploying additional electricity meters (implementation & regulations tied to Electricity and Gas Inspection Act)
- Written communication
- Oral communication
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
- Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
- House of Commons
- Infrastructure Canada (INFC)
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
- Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)
- Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
- Senate of Canada
- Transportation Safety Board of Canada (TSB)
- Transport Canada (TC)
- Treasury Board Of Canada Secretariat (TBS)
Government fundingNo government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
254 East Hacienda Avenue
Campbell, CA 95008
United States of America
Web address: https://www.chargepoint.com/en-ca/
Principal representative of the client
Suzanne Goldberg, Director, Public Policy
Parent Company Information
ChargePoint is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
ChargePoint is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of ChargePoint are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
ChargePoint does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Nancy Cruz | Public offices held
50 O’Connor Street, Suite 901
Ottawa, ON K1P 6L2
Consultant Firm and Address
Firm: Global Public Affairs
901-50 O'Connor Street
Ottawa, ON K1P 6L2