Registration - Consultant
Advanced Biofuels Canada / Biocarburants avances Canada / Fernando Melo, Consultant
Total Number of Communication Reports: 0
Monthly communication reports in the last 6 months: 0
Version 1 of 1 (2019-11-01 to present)
- Economic Development
- Science and Technology
Subject Matter Details
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act, with respect to development of a new Clean Fuels Standard regulation and a review of the existing Renewable Fuels Standard regulation, both of which are under the CEPA.
- Carbon tax, with respect to design and implementation of a carbon price on fuels
Policies or Program
- Clean Growth Hub and related programs with respect to the design and implementation of public investment programs to support the construction, production and use of advanced biofuels.
- Written communication
- Oral communication
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC)
- Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
- Finance Canada (FIN)
- Health Canada (HC)
- House of Commons
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
- Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)
- Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
- Privy Council Office (PCO)
- Senate of Canada
- Transport Canada (TC)
Government fundingNo government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
566 Artisan Lane
Bowen Island, BC V0N 1G2
Web address: https://advancedbiofuels.ca/
Principal representative of the client
Doug Hooper, Director, Policy and Regulation
Parent Company Information
Advanced Biofuels Canada / Biocarburants avances Canada is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Advanced Biofuels Canada / Biocarburants avances Canada is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Advanced Biofuels Canada / Biocarburants avances Canada are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Advanced Biofuels Canada / Biocarburants avances Canada does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Fernando Melo | No public offices held
356 Rideau st
OTTAWA, ON K1N 5Y8