Registration - In-house Corporation
9795855 Canada Inc. / Paul Spark, Chief Operating Officer
Total Number of Communication Reports: 0
Monthly communication reports in the last 6 months: 0
Version 2 of 4 (2019-11-13 to 2019-12-24)
- Consumer Issues
Subject Matter Details
Policies or Program
- Policies or Program Putting into place a mechanism to recognize medical cannabis with an acceptable Drug Identification Number (DIN).
- Regulation To ensure that the Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations (MMPR) contains reasonable provisions for the protection and safety of Canadian patients.
- Written communication
- Oral communication
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- Health Canada (HC)
- House of Commons
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
- Justice Canada (JC)
- Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
- Public Safety Canada (PS)
- Senate of Canada
In-house Corporation Details
Description of activities
An applicant corporation to Health Canada for a "sales only" license to sell and distribute medical cannabis and related regulated products to patients and advocate for same.
Responsible officer name and position during the period of this registration
Paul Spark, Chief Operating Officer
Government fundingNo government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
In-house Corporation Contact Information
C/O 25 Sturton Road
Toronto, ON M9P 2C7
Parent Company Information
9795855 Canada Inc. is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
9795855 Canada Inc. does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
List of Senior Officers whose lobbying activities represent less than 20% of their Duties
- Paul Spark, Chief Operating Officer | No public offices held
List of Senior Officers and Employees whose lobbying activities represent 20% or more of their Duties
No lobbyists added