Registration - Consultant
Thoughtwire / Andrew Brander, Consultant
Total Number of Communication Reports: 0
Monthly communication reports in the last 6 months: 0
Version 1 of 1 (2019-12-06 to present)
- Regional Development
Subject Matter Details
Grant, Contribution or Other Financial Benefit
- To identify funding opportunities through government innovation programs for ThoughtWire's technology as it relates to built environments.
- Written communication
- Oral communication
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
- Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
- Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario (FedDev)
- House of Commons
- Infrastructure Canada (INFC)
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
- Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)
Government fundingNo government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
200 - 166 King Street East
Toronto, ON M5A 1J3
Principal representative of the client
Mike Monteith, CEO
Parent Company Information
Thoughtwire is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Thoughtwire is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Thoughtwire are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Thoughtwire does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Andrew Brander | No public offices held
264 Adelaide St. E, Suite 200
Toronto, ON M5A 1N1
Consultant Firm and Address
Firm: Crestview Strategy
80 Richmond Street West
Toronto, ON M5H 2A3