- Aboriginal Affairs
- Economic Development
- Employment and Training
- Regional Development
- Taxation and Finance
Subject Matter Details
Policies or Program
- Engagement with government officials related to COVID-19, including economic responses, disruptions to business, health & safety actions and requirements, and opportunities to help with the COVID-19 pandemic effort.
- To engage and raise awareness with government officials and departments on the need for clean energy infrastructure development in the Kivalliq and Kitikmeot regions of Nunavut. Energy alternatives will significantly reduce the need to rely 100% on diesel generation as the only source of energy in these areas, significantly reducing GHG emissions and improving economic development opportunity for communities and industry.
- To raise awareness with government officials and departments on the need for major infrastructure investment in the Arctic, including high speed internet infrastructure in Nunavut to support industry and community needs and enhance opportunities and economic linkages.
- To raise awareness with government officials with respect to the Company's development plans for mining projects in Ontario and Quebec, including employment and training, opportunities and benefits for Indigenous peoples and local communities, and the Company’s consultation and environmental management programs.
- To raise awareness with government officials with respect to the Company's development plans for new mining projects in Nunavut, including employment and training, opportunities and benefits for Inuit people and communities, the Company’s consultation and environmental management programs, and additional environmental sustainability opportunities in line with government and Inuit priorities and policies.
- Acts & Regulations as they affect assessment of projects in the mineral industry.
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)
Canadian Northern Economic Development Agency (CanNor)
Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada (CIRNAC)
Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
Finance Canada (FIN)
Fisheries and Oceans Canada (DFO)
House of Commons
Indigenous Services Canada (ISC)
Infrastructure Canada (INFC)
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)
Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
Rural Economic Development (Minister’s Office)
Senate of Canada
Transport Canada (TC)
Treasury Board Of Canada Secretariat (TBS)
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
145 King Street East
Toronto, ON M5C 2Y7
Dale Coffin, Senior Communications Advisor
Parent Company Information
Agnico Eagle Mines Limited is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Agnico Eagle Mines Limited is not a coalition.
Individual, organization or corporation with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Agnico Eagle Mines Limited are not controlled or directed by another individual, organization or corporation with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Agnico Eagle Mines Limited does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
No public offices held
35 O'Connor Street, 2nd Floor
Ottawa, ON K1P 5M4
Consultant Firm and Address
Bluesky Strategy Group
35 O'Connor Street
Ottawa, ON K1P 5M4