- Consumer Issues
- Economic Development
- Employment and Training
- Government Procurement
- Intellectual Property
- Internal Trade
- International Development
- International Trade
- Justice and Law Enforcement
- Regional Development
- Science and Technology
- Small Business
- Taxation and Finance
Subject Matter Details
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution, Policies or Program
- Encouraging government to prioritize a competitive taxation regime that supports the continued growth of Canada's IT sector.
Policies or Program
- Collaborating with Government on ways to strengthen socio-economic considerations within large IT modernization initiatives.
- Encouraging Government to continue with existing policies and programs that help Canadian Information, Communications and Technology (ICT) companies scale by accessing to global markets.
- Encouraging Government to work with the provinces and territories to develop a pan-Canadian strategy for digital health.
- Seeking a coordinated national strategy/secretariat to address the far reaching implications of the Internet of Things (IoT) and engage ITAC in a pan-Canadian discourse.
- To encourage Government to do a full review of the Temporary Foreign Workers Program (TFWP) and International Mobility Program (IMP) and engage ITAC in consultation around such.
- Working with Government to develop and execute a national strategy to grow Canada's digital economy, drive innovation and competitiveness in the ICT sector, and modernize the public sector in its use of information technology.
- Working with Government to ensure the modernization of procurement systems are done in a fair, transparent, and collaborative manner.
- Working with Government to transform service delivery through digital adoption.
- Working with government to develop an innovation agenda that bolsters investments made in Collaborative Innovation.
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
Canadian Heritage (PCH)
Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC)
Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
Finance Canada (FIN)
Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
Health Canada (HC)
House of Commons
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
Infrastructure Canada (INFC)
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
Justice Canada (JC)
National Research Council (NRC)
Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)
Office of the Information Commissioner of Canada (OIC)
Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada (OPC)
Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
Privy Council Office (PCO)
Public Safety Canada (PS)
Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC)
Senate of Canada
Service Canada (ServCan)
Shared Services Canada (SSC)
Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC)
Transport Canada (TC)
Treasury Board Of Canada Secretariat (TBS)
Western Economic Diversification Canada (WD)
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
220 Laurier Avenue West, Suite 1120
Ottawa, ON K1P 5Z9
Principal representative of the client
Angela Mondou, President & CEO
Parent Company Information
Information Technology Association of Canada / Association canadienne de la technologie de l'information is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Information Technology Association of Canada / Association canadienne de la technologie de l'information is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Information Technology Association of Canada / Association canadienne de la technologie de l'information are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Information Technology Association of Canada / Association canadienne de la technologie de l'information does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
No public offices held
45 O'Connor Street
Ottawa, ON K1P 1A4
Consultant Firm and Address
Capital Hill Group / Le Groupe Capital Hill
45 O'Connor Street
Ottawa, ON K1P 1A4