- Aboriginal Affairs
- Economic Development
- Justice and Law Enforcement
- Regional Development
- Research and Development
- Science and Technology
- Taxation and Finance
Subject Matter Details
Grant, Contribution or Other Financial Benefit, Policies or Program
- Securing funding to expand CMHA programs and mental health research.
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution
- Ensuring appropriate safeguards are put in place for medical assistance in dying to achieve the most responsible and ethical system possible
Policies or Program
- Arranging meetings and outreach with public office holders to discuss mental health policy, service delivery and programs.
- Assistance with mental health recovery support to Canadians as a result of COVID-19.
- Delivering mental health support to Canadians in the context of COVID-19.
- Development of national standards for access to mental health services.
- Ensuring mental health charities and non-profits have the tools that they need to modernize as they emerge from the pandemic
- Increasing investment in additional resources to ensure Canadians can access mental health supports at the community level, no matter where they live.
- Meeting the urgent mental health needs of Canadians during COVID-19 and developing a long-term plan to support people during the economic recovery and beyond.
- Supporting Indigenous-led mental health care to continue closing gaps in health outcomes between Indigenous and non Indigenous communities.
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
Correctional Service of Canada (CSC)
Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada (CIRNAC)
Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
Finance Canada (FIN)
Health Canada (HC)
House of Commons
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
National Defence (DND)
Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
Privy Council Office (PCO)
Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC)
Public Safety Canada (PS)
Senate of Canada
Treasury Board Of Canada Secretariat (TBS)
Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC)
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
250 Dundas St. West, Suite 500
Toronto, ON M5T 2Z5
Margaret Eaton, National CEO
Parent Company Information
Canadian Mental Health Association, National is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Canadian Mental Health Association, National is not a coalition.
Individual, organization or corporation with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Canadian Mental Health Association, National are not controlled or directed by another individual, organization or corporation with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Canadian Mental Health Association, National does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Public offices held
Ottawa, ON K1M 1B5
Consultant Firm and Address
Compass Rose Group
3-1 York Street
Ottawa, ON K1N 5S7