- Aboriginal Affairs
- Economic Development
- Internal Trade
- National Security/Security
- Regional Development
- Science and Technology
- Taxation and Finance
Subject Matter Details
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution
- Communicating with the Government of Canada about UNDRIP, more specifically Bill C-15 (An Act respecting the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples).
- Communicating with the Government of Canada about emissions reductions, more specifically Bill C-12 (Canadian Net-Zero Emissions Accountability Act).
Policies or Program
- Budgets or economic updates related to taxation of the upstream oil and gas sector and implementation of new or proposed tax initiatives affecting the upstream oil and gas sector for competitiveness and fairness.
- Matters pertaining to the continued operation of Line 5, an oil pipeline that provides energy to Ontario and Quebec.
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
Crown-Indigenous Relations and Northern Affairs Canada (CIRNAC)
Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
Finance Canada (FIN)
House of Commons
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
Privy Council Office (PCO)
Senate of Canada
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
Suite 2100, 350 - 7th Ave SW
Calgary, AB T2P 3N9
Shannon Joseph, Vice President, Government Relations and Indigenous Affairs
Parent Company Information
CAPP Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
CAPP Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers is not a coalition.
Individual, organization or corporation with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of CAPP Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers are not controlled or directed by another individual, organization or corporation with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
CAPP Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
No public offices held
8 Abbotsford Road
North York, ON M2N 2P7