- Economic Development
- Employment and Training
- International Trade
- Research and Development
Subject Matter Details
Grant, Contribution or Other Financial Benefit
- Meetings with elelcted and non-elected officials to obtain financial support for the automatization of their facility.
Policies or Program
- Meetings with elected and non-elected officials to discuss milk quotas allocated under Canada's international trade agreements.
- Meetings with elected and non-elected officials to discuss the hiring of Temporary Foreign Workers.
- Meetings with elected and non-elected officials to discuss the recruitment of manpower for their Canadian facility.
- Meeting with elected and non-elected officials pertaining to the plant-based regulations.
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC)
Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
Finance Canada (FIN)
Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
Health Canada (HC)
House of Commons
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
Senate of Canada
Treasury Board Of Canada Secretariat (TBS)
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
500, Place d’Armes, bureau 2095
Montréal, QC H2Y 2W2
Cristine Laforest, Executive Director
Parent Company Information
Fromageries Bel Canada Inc. is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Fromageries Bel Canada Inc. is not a coalition.
Individual, organization or corporation with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Fromageries Bel Canada Inc. are not controlled or directed by another individual, organization or corporation with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Fromageries Bel Canada Inc. does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Public offices held
1155, Metcalfe Sreet
Montreal, QC H3B 0C1
Consultant Firm and Address
NATIONAL Public Relations
1155 Metclafe Street
Montreal, QC H3B 0C1