Subject Matter Details
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act as it applies to plant agriculture and its input products related to biotechnology.
- Food and Drug Act as it applies to crop protection maximum residue limits and novel foods as regulated and labelled.
- Pest Control Products Act with regard to intellectual property rights and cost recovery.
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution, Regulation
- Health Protection Act and regulations with regard plant protection novel foods.
- Species at Risk Act and regulations with regard to habitat protection.
Policies or Program
- Agriculture policy with regard to plant protection, biotechnology and plant breeding
- Environment Policy with regard to agriculture and the National Agri-environmental Indicator Program.
- Intellectual property as it applies to inventions, innovation and proprietary products tied to agriculture
- Science and Technology as it applies to innovation and investment initiatives in Canada for private sector.
- Technical Working Group as it applies to North American Free Trade Agreement Technical Working Group on pesticide regulation and harmonization
- International Trade as it applies to nontariff trade barriers in the Agricultural and food area in the Pest Control Products Regulations and Health Canada Policies
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC)
Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA)
Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
Health Canada (HC)
House of Commons
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
Senate of Canada
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
140 Research Lane
Guelph, ON N1G 4Z3
Chris Davison, Head, Corporate Affairs Canada
Parent Company Information
Syngenta Canada is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Syngenta Canada is not a coalition.
Individual, organization or corporation with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Syngenta Canada are not controlled or directed by another individual, organization or corporation with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Syngenta Canada does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Public offices held
50 O'Connor Street, Suite 605
Ottawa, ON K1P 6L2
Consultant Firm and Address
595 Bay Street
Toronto, ON M5G 2C2