Registration - Consultant
Canadian Association of Small Brewers / Canadian Association of Small Brewers / JOHN HAY, Consultant
Total Number of Communication Reports: 0
Monthly communication reports in the last 6 months: 0
Version 8 of 9 (2015-12-27 to 2016-06-02)
- Consumer Issues
- Internal Trade
- International Trade
- Regional Development
- Small Business
- Taxation and Finance
Subject Matter Details
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution
- Budget Implementation Act 2008, Part 2 Amendments in Respect of Excise Duty on Tobacco Products and Acohol pertaining to the duties on higher strenghth beer.
- Regulations under the Food and Drug Act, Division 2, Alcoholic Beverages realting to proposed regulatory amendments in the area of "Labelling of Food for Allergen and Gluten Sources and Added Sulphites".
- Written communication
- Oral communication
- Grass-roots communication
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC)
- Canadian International Trade Tribunal (CITT)
- Federal Office of Regional Development – Quebec (FORD[Q])
- Finance Canada (FIN)
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada (DFAITC)
- Health Canada (HC)
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
- Members of the House of Commons
- Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
- Revenue Canada (RC)
- Senate of Canada
- Statistics Canada (StatCan)
- Western Economic Diversification Canada (WD)
Government fundingNo government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
1964 Muskoka Beach Road
Bracebridge, ON P1P 1R1
Web address: http://www.muskokabrewery.com/
Principal representative of the client
Gary McMullen, President and Co-Chair of the Canadian Association of Small Brewers
Parent Company Information
Canadian Association of Small Brewers / Canadian Association of Small Brewers is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Canadian Association of Small Brewers / Canadian Association of Small Brewers is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Canadian Association of Small Brewers / Canadian Association of Small Brewers are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Canadian Association of Small Brewers / Canadian Association of Small Brewers does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
JOHN HAY | No public offices held
2100 John St.
Thornhill, ON L3T 7S7
Fax number: 416-494-5586