Registration - Consultant
Canadian Construction Association / Association canadienne de la construction / HUW WILLIAMS, Consultant
Total Number of Communication Reports: 0
Monthly communication reports in the last 6 months: 0
Version 1 of 7 (2013-01-30 to 2013-05-17)
Subject Matter Details
Policies or Program
- Canada’s Long-term Infrastructure Plan (LTIP), the federal government should ensure the LTIP is funded for at least 7 years; is funded at a level equivalent to the Building Canada Plan of 2007; and, is announced prior to the expiration of the Building Canada Plan in 2014 to ensure no gaps in funding exist.
- Facilitate discussions with government to see quick implementation of federal infrastructure programs such as the long-term Infrastructure Plan.
- Written communication
- Oral communication
- Grass-roots communication
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
- Finance Canada (FIN)
- House of Commons
- Infrastructure Canada (INFC)
- Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
Government fundingNo government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
400 - 75 Albert Street
Ottawa, ON K1P 5E7
Fax number: 613-236-9526
Web address: www.cca-acc.com
Principal representative of the client
Bill Ferreira, Director, Government Relations & Public Affairs
Parent Company Information
Canadian Construction Association / Association canadienne de la construction is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Canadian Construction Association / Association canadienne de la construction is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Canadian Construction Association / Association canadienne de la construction are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Canadian Construction Association / Association canadienne de la construction does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
HUW WILLIAMS | Public offices held
910 - 50 O'CONNOR STREET
OTTAWA, ON K1P 6L2
Fax number: 613-230-2669
Consultant Firm and Address
Firm: IMPACT PUBLIC AFFAIRS
222 Queen Street, Suite 1404
OTTAWA, ON K1P 5V9
Fax number: 613-230-2669