Registration - In-house Organization
LIFT Philanthropy Partners / Bruce Dewar, Chief executive officer
Version 1 of 12 (2013-04-16 to 2013-05-15)
- Employment and Training
Subject Matter Details
Policies or Program
- With respect to the government's commitment to social innovation, lobbying to have venture philanthropy model included in future initiatives.
- Written communication
- Oral communication
- Health Canada (HC)
- Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC)
- Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
Government institutions added through a monthly communication report
- Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada
In-house Organization Details
Description of the organization's activities
LIFT Philanthropy Partners uses a venture philanthropy model to support not-for-profit organizations, social innovation and other social purpose organizations in Canada.
Responsible officer name and position during the period of this registration
Bruce Dewar, Chief executive officer
Organization's membership or classes of membershipLIFT Philanthropy Partner is a not-for-profit organization.
Government fundingNo government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
In-house Organization Contact Information
1000-510 Burrard Street
Vancouver, BC V6C 3A8
Lobbyists employed by the organization
- Bruce Dewar, Chief executive officer | No public offices held