Registration - In-house Organization
Association of Canadian Port Authorities / Association des administrations portuaires canadiennes / Wendy Zatylny, President
Version 1 of 16 (2013-12-04 to 2014-08-01)
Subject Matter Details
Grant, Contribution or Other Financial Benefit
- Building Canada Fund: Seeking funding for port infrastructure needs.
- Canada Marine Act: seeking changes to letters patent processes to provide greater financial flexibility for ports.
- Written communication
- Oral communication
- Atlantic Pilotage Authority (APA)
- Canadian Coast Guard (CCG)
- Great Lakes Pilotage Authority
- House of Commons
- Infrastructure Canada (INFC)
- Pacific Pilotage Authority Canada (PPA)
- Transport Canada (TC)
In-house Organization Details
Description of the organization's activities
ACPA's mandate is to encourage and stimulate the development of the Canadian port industry and to advance the interests of its members by developing programs that enhance and promote the business climate within the port industry.
Responsible officer name and position during the period of this registration
Wendy Zatylny, President
Organization's membership or classes of membershipACPA's corporate members are the eighteen Canada Port Authorities created under the Canada Marine Act. In addition, the Association has numerous organizations within its Supporter category; these include several non-CPA ports, suppliers, and others with an interest in the maritime transportation sector.
Government fundingNo government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
In-house Organization Contact Information
1006 - 75 Albert Street
Ottawa, ON K1P 5E7
Lobbyists employed by the organization
- Wendy Zatylny, President | No public offices held