- Employment and Training
- Government Procurement
- International Trade
- National Security/Security
Subject Matter Details
Government Contract Pursued
- Security for Canadian Embassy infrastructure
Policies or Program
- Seeking changes to the policies regarding the Commissionaires Corps first right of refusal on government contracts for security for federal real property.
- Seeking reciprocity with the US to enable Canadian companies to bid on contracts for airport screening in the US.
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
Advisory Council on National Security (ACNS)
Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)
Canadian Air Transport Security Authority (CATSA)
Competition Bureau Canada (COBU)
Finance Canada (FIN)
Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
House of Commons
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
National Defence (DND)
Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
Privy Council Office (PCO)
Senate of Canada
Transport Canada (TC)
Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC)
Government institutions added through a monthly communication report
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
- Treasury Board Of Canada Secretariat (TBS)
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
1390 Barre Street
Montreal, ON H3C 5X9
Stephan Cretier, President and CEO
Parent Company Information
- Garda World Security Corporation
1390 Barre Street
Montreal, QC H3C 1N4
Coalition Members Information
Garda Security Screening Inc. is not a coalition.
Individual, organization or corporation with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Garda Security Screening Inc. are not controlled or directed by another individual, organization or corporation with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Garda Security Screening Inc. does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Public offices held
Ottawa, ON K1P 1A4
Consultant Firm and Address
Prospectus Associates in Corporate Development
45 O'Connor Street, Suite 820
OTTAWA, ON K1P 1A4