Registration - Consultant
Canadian Construction Association / Association canadienne de la construction / HUW WILLIAMS, Consultant
Total Number of Communication Reports: 0
Monthly communication reports in the last 6 months: 0
Version 6 of 7 (2017-01-14 to 2017-07-16)
- Economic Development
- Government Procurement
- Internal Trade
- Small Business
- Taxation and Finance
Subject Matter Details
Policies or Program
- Facilitate discussions with government to see quick implementation of federal infrastructure programs
- SECURITY CLEARANCES: The Canadian Construction Association is advocating a single government window for security clearances and that these clearances be accepted government wide.
- Skilled Labour Policy: In order to overcome skilled labour scarcity across Canada, the Canadian Construction Association continues to advocate for legislative, regulatory and policy reforms with the intent to promote increased domestic skilled trade and apprenticeship training, as well as facilitate the entry of skilled trade labour under Canadian immigration programs.
- Support continued federal long term infrastructure spending.
- Written communication
- Oral communication
- Grass-roots communication
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
- Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
- Finance Canada (FIN)
- House of Commons
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
- Infrastructure Canada (INFC)
- Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
- Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC)
- Senate of Canada
Government fundingNo government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
400 - 75 Albert Street
Ottawa, ON K1P 5E7
Fax number: 613-236-9526
Web address: www.cca-acc.com
Principal representative of the client
Bill Ferreira, Director, Government Relations & Public Affairs
Parent Company Information
Canadian Construction Association / Association canadienne de la construction is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Canadian Construction Association / Association canadienne de la construction is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Canadian Construction Association / Association canadienne de la construction are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Canadian Construction Association / Association canadienne de la construction does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
HUW WILLIAMS | Public offices held
300 - 66 Queen Streeet
OTTAWA, ON K1P 5C6
Consultant Firm and Address
Firm: IMPACT PUBLIC AFFAIRS
222 Queen Street, Suite 1404
OTTAWA, ON K1P 5V9
Fax number: 613-230-2669