Registration - Consultant
Newmont Goldcorp North America / Latitia Scarr, Consultant
Total Number of Communication Reports: 21
Monthly communication reports in the last 6 months: 0
Version 1 of 6 (2017-02-21 to 2017-12-16)
- Aboriginal Affairs
- Economic Development
- Employment and Training
- International Trade
Subject Matter Details
Policies or Program
- Discussions with government officials on policies with respect to mining industry operations, corporate social responsibility, environmental sustainability and climate change; and providing officials with regular updates on Goldcorp's mining operations and projects, its corporate social responsibility programs and its relationships with indigenous communities in Canada and internationally.
Policies or Program, Regulation
- Arranging meetings for Goldcorp to provide government officials with regular updates on its mining operations and projects, its Corporate Social Responsibility programs, its leadership on environmental sustainability, and its relationship with indigenous communities in Canada and internationally.
- Written communication
- Oral communication
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
- Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)
- Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
- Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
- House of Commons
- Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada
- Infrastructure Canada (INFC)
- Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
- Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)
- Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
- Privy Council Office (PCO)
- Senate of Canada
Government fundingNo government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
666 Burrard Street, Suite 3400
Vancouver, BC V6C 2X8
Fax number: 604-696-3001
Principal representative of the client
John Mullally, Director, Government Relations and Energy
Parent Company Information
Goldcorp Inc is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Goldcorp Inc is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Goldcorp Inc are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Goldcorp Inc does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Latitia Scarr | No public offices held
Ottawa, ON K1P 5Z9
Consultant Firm and Address
Firm: Public Affairs Advisors / Conseillers Affaires Publiques Inc.
1420-220 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, ON K1P 5Z9