- Aboriginal Affairs
- Constitutional Issues
- Intellectual Property
- Justice and Law Enforcement
- Privacy and Access to Information
Subject Matter Details
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution
- advice and assistance on implementation of recommendations of Truth and Reconciliation Commission
Policies or Program
- Discuss potential implication of a Unified Family Court in Ontario and Canada, as set out in Prime Minister's Mandate Letter to the Attorney-General of Canada;
- The regulation of immigration consultants in the province of Ontario and its impact on the independence of the legal profession.
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
Finance Canada (FIN)
House of Commons
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
Justice Canada (JC)
Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
Privy Council Office (PCO)
Treasury Board Of Canada Secretariat (TBS)
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
130 Queen St. West
Toronto, ON M5H 2N6
Principal representative of the client
Robert Lapper, Chief Executive Officer
Parent Company Information
Law Society of Upper Canada / le Barreau du Haut-Canada is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Law Society of Upper Canada / le Barreau du Haut-Canada is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Law Society of Upper Canada / le Barreau du Haut-Canada are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Law Society of Upper Canada / le Barreau du Haut-Canada does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
No public offices held
McMillan Vantage Policy Group World Exchange Plaza
45 O'Connor Street, Suite 2000
Ottawa, ON K1P 1A4
Consultant Firm and Address
McMillan Vantage Policy Group
45 O'Connor St.
Ottawa, ON K1P 1A4