- Intellectual Property
- International Trade
- Science and Technology
- Taxation and Finance
Subject Matter Details
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution, Policies or Program, Regulation
- Food and Drugs Act Modernization initiative, as it relates to reform of drug submission review and approval process.
Legislative Proposal, Bill or Resolution, Regulation
- Food and Drugs Act and Regulations, as they relate to drug export and cross-border trade.
- Food and Drugs Act and Regulations, as they relate to the establishment of an approval framework for subsequent entry biologic products.
- Food and Drugs Act and Regulations, as they relate to the provision of data exclusivity for innovative drug products.
- Food and Drugs Act and Regulations, as they relate to the review and approval of new drug submissions and post market surveillance of drug products.
- Patent Act and Patented Medicines (Notice of Compliance) Regulations, as it relates to the regulation of intellectual property and approval for therapeutic products.
- Patented Medicine Prices Review Board (PMPRB), as it relates to reporting requirements, pricing guidelines, and dispute resolution.
Policies or Program
- Common Drug Review, as it relates to health technology assessments and drug product reimbursement recommendations.
- Federally-funded Public Drug Plans, with respect to reimbursement for drug products for federal plan beneficiaries.
- Industry Canada Advantage Canada and Science and Technology Strategies, or other Government policy or program initiatives to support research and development activities in Canada.
- National Pharmaceutical Strategy, as it relates to enhanced access to orphan drugs and incentives for development of the treatments for rare disorders.
Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario (FedDev)
Finance Canada (FIN)
Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
Health Canada (HC)
House of Commons
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED)
Patented Medicine Prices Review Board (PMPRB)
Prime Minister's Office (PMO)
Privy Council Office (PCO)
Senate of Canada
Treasury Board Of Canada Secretariat (TBS)
Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC)
In-house Corporation Details
Description of activities
Scientific affairs, commercial operations and administrative activities in biotechnology and pharmaceutical sector.
Responsible officer name and position during the period of this registration
Francesco Di Marco,
Vice President & General Manager
No government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
In-house Corporation Contact Information
6755 Mississauga Road
Mississauga, ON L5N 7Y2
Parent Company Information
- Amgen Inc.
One Amgen Center Drive
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320-1799
United States of America
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Amgen Canada Inc. does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
List of Senior Officers whose lobbying activities represent less than 20% of their Duties
No lobbyists added
List of Senior Officers and Employees whose lobbying activities represent 20% or more of their Duties
No lobbyists added