Registration - Consultant
Carbon Clean Energy Inc. / Jeffrey Sterzuk, Consultant
Total Number of Communication Reports: 10
Monthly communication reports in the last 6 months: 0
Version 4 of 6 (2019-04-01 to 2019-09-04)
Subject Matter Details
Grant, Contribution or Other Financial Benefit
- Funding Support - Carbon Clean Energy is finalizing funding for the development of an ethanol project near Calgary, Alberta. Federal government funding under the Low Carbon Economy program or other programs is being sought to support private sector capital.
- Written communication
- Oral communication
The lobbyist has arranged or expects to arrange one or more meetings on behalf of the client between a public office holder and any other person in the course of this undertaking.
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC)
- Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
- Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)
Government institutions added through a monthly communication report
- Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC)
Government fundingNo government funding was received during the last completed financial year.
Client Contact Information
1300, 150 9th Ave SW
Calgary, AB T2P 3H9
Principal representative of the client
Wayne Rousch, President & CEO
Parent Company Information
Carbon Clean Energy Inc. is not a subsidiary of any other parent companies.
Coalition Members Information
Carbon Clean Energy Inc. is not a coalition.
Person or Organization with a Direct Interest Beneficiary Information
The activities of Carbon Clean Energy Inc. are not controlled or directed by another person or organization with a direct interest in the outcome of this undertaking.
Subsidiary Beneficiary Information
Carbon Clean Energy Inc. does not have any subsidiaries that could have a direct interest in the outcome of the undertaking
Jeffrey Sterzuk | No public offices held
304 8th Ave SW
Calgary, AB T2P 1C2
Consultant Firm and Address
Firm: Prairie Sky Consulting
#610, 304 8th Ave SW
Calgary, AB T2P 1C2